White Chocolate Cranberry Energy Bites
- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g honey (runny)
- 125 g crunchy peanut butter
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 50 g white chocolate chunks
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until an even consistency is reached, then place in the fridge.
- Once the mixture has hardened slightly, form it into 15 balls.
- Set back in the fridge ready for consumption when you're hungry.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.