Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 1 kg raw chicken wings
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 50 g honey
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 3 cloves garlic
- 15 g raw ginger
- Take the wings out of the fridge and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with a small amount of boiling water – the minimum required to completely dissolve the flour.
- mix the cornflour with the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar and grated garlic and ginger.
- In a small pot or pan, slowly heat the wet mixture for 3 or 4 minutes until it becomes slightly thicker.
- Cover the wings in the marinade and if you have time leave to sit in the fridge for an hour.
- If not, or after it has sat, spread the wings on a wire rack on top of a baking tray and place in a preheated oven at 180°C for 1 hour.
- Serve with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.