Spiced Apricot Ribs
- 1 whole rack of pork ribs
- 1 tbsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 150 g apricot jam
- Use a small pairing knife to remove the layer of sinew/connective tissue from the ribs. This will allow them to fall off the bone more easily but isn’t completely necessary if you don't want the extra effort.
- Place the ribs in an oven proof dish with high sides and evenly sprinkle on the spices. Place in an oven at 135°C (fan) for 6 hours.
- Take the ribs out and turn the heat up to 220°C. While the oven is heating up, evenly spread the apricot jam onto the ribs.
- Place the ribs back into the hot oven for 30 minutes to caramelise the jam and then serve!
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.