Passionfruit Coconut Rice Pudding
- 130 g uncooked paella rice
- 300 ml rice milk
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 passionfruits
- Mix the rice, rice milk, coconut milk and sugar in a pan and place on a low heat.
- Continue to heat the mixture on a low heat for around 50 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Once the pudding has reached the desired thickness, decant into small bowls. Then portion the passionfruit flesh into each bowl and stir in slightly but not too much.
- Enjoy with some desiccated coconut or coconut flakes for added crunch. Alternatively, add granola for even more crunch or to turn this dessert into a breakfast.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.