- 600 g mushrooms (choose your favourite)
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots (large)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- handful parsley
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Finely chop the garlic and shallots and set aside. Roughly chop the parsley and mushrooms and set aside separately.
- In a large pan, sweat the shallots and garlic by lightly frying in the olive oil on a low to medium heat. After a few minutes add the apple cider vinegar and cook for a further minute.
- Next, add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook out the water for around 10 minutes, keeping the heat at medium.
- Add the vegetable stock, bring to the boil, turn the heat down and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Give the soup some time to cool before blending it in a food processor until smooth.
- Add back to the pan, add in the creme fraiche and stir until hot. Serve immediately with fresh parsley and optional fried mushrooms.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.