Maple Butter Bacon Brussels
- 500 g brussel sprouts
- 9 rashers streaky bacon
- 45 g unsalted butter
- 10 g rapeseed oil
- 70 g maple syrup
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Separate and lay the bacon on a paper towel on a microwavable plate. Microwave for 6 minutes (900w) or until crispy. Leave to cool.
- Remove the stalks from the sprouts, halve and remove the outer leaf. Set aside.
- Once cooled, finely chop the bacon into small pieces and set aside.
- Add the butter and oil to a large pan or wok and heat on medium. When the butter has completely melted and is starting to froth, add the sprouts. Cook in the pan on a medium-high heat for around 10-12 minutes until they’re starting to become golden.
- Add the maple syrup, salt and pepper and half the bacon into the pan and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Decant into a bowl and top with the rest of the bacon bits. Enjoy!
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.