- 6 french trimmed lamb cutlets
- 550 g sweet potato
- 100 g frozen peas
- 2 green chillis
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 12 g unsalted butter
- Remove lamb from the fridge. Rub with the oil and crushed garlic, sprinkle with salt and leave to come to room temperature
- Chop the sweet potato into small cubes, cover with boiling water in a pan and softly boil for 30 minutes
- Chop the mint and chilli and set aside for later
- With approximately 20 minutes left on the sweet potato, place the lamb in a preheated pan on high heat and sear until it is cooked to your preference. (This takes between 10-15 minutes depending on your ideal doneness.)
- Take the lamb out of the pan and set aside to rest.
- In a pan of boiling water, cook the peas until soft (2-3 minutes). Drain and add mint, chilli, salt, pepper and a third of the butter. Crush with a fork.
- Lastly, drain the sweet potatoes and mash with the rest of the butter, salt, pepper and a pinch of garlic powder.
- Serve together with a crack of black pepper, some fresh mint leaves and sliced radish (optional).
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.