- 500 g lamb mince (20% fat)
- 1.5 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Remove the lamb from the fridge and leave to sit for 10-15 minutes to bring it to room temperature. This is to ensure that the koftas cook evenly.
- In a bowl, mix the lamb mince with all of the spices. Try to ensure that the spices are evenly distributed but don't compact the meat too much.
- Split the mince into 6-8 portions and shape them onto skewers.
- Place the skewers into a preheated non stick pan and fry for 2 minutes on each of 4 sides until golden brown. There's no need to add oil because the lamb is fatty enough already.
- Transfer the skewers onto a baking tray and place into a preheated oven (180°C fan) for 5 minutes. Make sure they're completely cooked before consuming. Serve with yoghurt dip and salad!
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.