Who knew Caesar Salad was a Mexican creation? We certainly didn’t! This easy homemade Caesar Salad dressing recipe shows how simple it can be to create great flavour! Although, if Caesar isn’t quite the right recipe for today, check out our other condiment recipes here.
Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing
- 100 g mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 12 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp water
- To begin making the Caesar dressing, finely grate the garlic and parmesan into a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, black pepper and water to the bowl and mix until the Caesar dressing is completely combined.
- Just before serving, add your Caesar dressing to a bowl of chopped romaine lettuce, parmesan shavings and croutons for the perfect, simple Caesar salad.
- Nutritional information is for the dressing only and does not include any other components of a salad.
- For a more complete Caesar salad, finely chop 2 tbsps each of anchovies and capers and add to the salad. Next, flatten, season and grill 2 chicken breasts until cooked through. Slice and add to the Caesar salad.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.