Creamy Salmon Pasta
- 2 skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- 1 large shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 120 ml thick double cream
- 75 g uncooked dried pasta
- Handful of parsley
- 1/2 a lemon (juice)
- Finely chop the shallot and parsley and crust the garlic. Set aside separately.
- In a large pan, sweat the shallot and garlic in the olive oil and butter on a medium heat for around 3 minutes.
- Cover the pasta in boiling water and bring back to the boil on a high heat. Turn down to low-medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the salmon to the pan and allow to break apart as it cooks. Cook on a medium heat for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the cream and lemon juice and stir for around 3 minutes. Take off the heat, add the chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and add into the pan. Stir to combine before serving.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.