- 300 g uncooked jasmine rice
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 350 ml water
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- Rinse the rice in cold water to remove the starch.
- Add the rice, water and coconut milk to a pot and bring to a boil on a high heat with the lid on.
- Once boiling, turn down the heat to low and simmer for a further 15 minutes with the lid ajar. There's no need to touch or stir the rice throughout this time.
- Remove from the heat and allow to sit with the lid on for 10 minutes. Fluff up with a fork before serving.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.