Chorizo, Pomegranate & Mozzarella Salad
- 80 g salad leaves (we used a combination of spinach, watercress and rocket)
- 80 g pomegranate seeds
- 150 g mozzarella
- 100 g chorizo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Remove the skin from the chorizo and slice it diagonally.
- Add the chorizo to a pan on medium heat and fry for 5-10 minutes depending on preference. Then, remove the chorizo and place on some kitchen paper. You won't need any oil for this because of the fat content of the chorizo.
- Tear the mozzarella into small pieces and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the other ingredients to the bowl and mix, making sure all of the leaves are covered by oil and vinegar.
- Finally, serve the salad in a bowl and drizzle over any remaining fat from the chorizo pan, this is what really makes the salad delicious!
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.