Chorizo & Vegetable Omelette Bites
- 75 g chorizo
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 25 g grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper (each)
- Remove the skin from the chorizo and dice into small cubes. Also, dice the mushrooms, pepper and red onion and place in a pan on low heat with the chorizo for around 4 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and allow to cool. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil with 2 tablespoons of water. Add the cooled vegetables and chorizo to the eggs.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (fan). In a muffin tray, line with paper muffin liners (or parchment paper) and pour in the mixture.
- Sprinkle parmesan on the top of each omelette bite and place in the centre of the oven until cooked (10-15 minutes). A knife should come out of the bite cleanly to show that the centre is cooked through.
- Serve with salt, pepper, chives and a dipping sauce of your choice.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.