Chilli Peas On Toast
- 1 slice of white bread (roughly 50g)
- 80 g frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 a lemon (juice only)
- 20 g mozzarella
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Finely chop the shallot and garlic and measure out the other ingredients.
- Add the butter to a pan with the shallot and garlic on medium heat and fry for around 3 minutes or until the shallot starts to turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place your bread in the toaster.
- Add the peas, chilli flakes and lemon juice to the pan and continue to cook on a medium heat for a further 3-5 minutes or until the peas are fully cooked.
- Place the toast on a place and serve with the peas on top. Rip the mozzarella into small pieces and place on top of the peas. Season will salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.