Chilli-Lime Pork Belly Bites
- 600 g pork belly
- 2 limes (juice only)
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Deseed and finely chop the chilli and roughly chop the coriander. Add to a large bowl with the lime juice, chilli oil, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Chop the pork into rough 1 inch cubes and add to the bowl. Mix until the pork is covered in marinade and place in the fridge for at least an hour (or overnight if possible).
- Arrange the pork chunks on a wire rack above a baking tray and pour over any remaining marinade. Place in a preheated oven at 180°C (fan) for 1 hour, turning twice in the process.
- Serve with a fresh sprinkling of chopped coriander and a side salad.
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.