This asian slaw recipe is so easy to make, simply chop everything up and mix together! If you don’t like one or more of the ingredients, it’s easy to swap it out with an alternative. Some ideas for additions or replacements are toasted peanuts, spring onions or edamame!
Our asian slaw matches up perfectly with our beef bulgogi recipe, give them a try!
- 500 g red cabbage
- 200 g carrots
- 200 g radishes
- 2 medium pears
- Handful of coriander
- 1 red onion
- 3 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 cloves garlic
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Finely chop the red cabbage, radishes, pears and red onion and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Julienne or grate the carrots and add to the bowl.
- Crush the garlic and ginger and add.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together, add to the asian slaw and mix.
- Lastly, add the chilli flakes, sesame seeds and roughly chopped coriander and mix once more.
- Enjoy this crunchy, colourful, easy asian slaw!
Nutrition (per serving)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you use from this site. Results may vary due to variations in ingredients, cooking times, errors, omissions or other factors. You should always take care to make sure you prepare and cook food in a safe way, using safe ingredients and make sure that food is cooked properly. You should also make sure to read ingredient packaging, making note of the preparation instructions provided and to be fully aware of any substances that may cause you or others to have an adverse reaction. The recipes on this site may not have been fully tested by us and we do not provide assurances or accept responsibility for their quality or safety.